While donations are always a great way to support an organization you believe in, it’s not the only way. If you have a desire to help women and children in need, there are a lot of ways you can get involved and make a positive difference.
What you can do:
- Become a volunteer today, be a part of real life stories of hope and fresh starts and don’t be surprised if you hear comments like, “Thank you for saving my life” from the survivors you help.
- Hold a “Friend Raiser” at your home and invite your friends to bring household supplies such as: sheets, towels, small appliances, etc. These activities really help us.
- Hold a fundraising party and ask your guests to donate when they arrive. Ask us to arrange for a staff member to make a presentation.
- Donate Wish List items — these are always welcome and much needed!
- Grocery Store Gift Cards
- Amazon Gift Cards
- Non-perishable food (new items please)
- Laundry Detergent and Cleaning Supplies
- Small Appliances
- Baby Supplies (new items please)
- Cell phones & computers
- Get your company involved with a larger donation and/or in sponsoring one of the above listed activities.
- Stay connected:
- Spread the word so others can learn about our life-saving work.
Of course, financial support is always encouraged and is the best way to help expand our facilities and services. Your donation — no matter the size — enables us to continue to provide safety and resources to homeless women and children.