Check out our 2021 Silent Auction Items and Vacations!
*Come join us November 6th to bid on your favorite items!
Wine Tasting with Tiffany Bradshaw
Gift Certificate for a 2.5 hour in person winetasting max 12 guests or a 2.5 hour virtual winetasting with unlimited guests. Six full-size premium bottles of wine will be shipped. This wine tasting experience has a $600 value.
- In person: This fun educational 2.5 hour class includes a nice variety of 6 premium wines and wine bites paired with the wines. Covid guidelines must be followed.
- Virtual: This fun and educational 2.5 hour virtual wine tasting includes 6 bottles: two 3-bottle flights sent to two different locations in advance. Then we all jump on a zoom video call.
- Fine Print: in-person tastings within 25 miles of 90034 (West LA).
- Gift certificate must be used within 6 months of date of event auction.
Tiffany Victoria Bradshaw is a marketing, branding, and PR visionary that will give you professional advice for your business strategy or advise you on a good bottle of wine. Marketing is her profession; wine education is her passion. Her excitement for drinking on the job led her to add luxury wine experiences to her existing marketing services. She’s ecstatic to lead in-person or virtual wine tastings. She can help you create custom blended or branded wines. and leads fascinating wine-related experiences for individuals, small businesses, fundraisers, and corporate clients. She represents 30 French and California wineries and 200+ wines and ships nationwide.
$100 Gift Certificate for Ratio Cycling
Ladies purse from Magellans. It has all the bells and whistles to make it the perfect purse for traveling
2 tickets for “Love Actually Live” a modern musical performance of one of the most beloved holiday films of all time. Excellent seats. December 5, 2021 2:00pm performance
2 tickets for “Monet: The Immersive Experience” a one of a kind experience that will show you Monet’s works like you’ve never seen them before. December 18, 2021 4:30pm
A 5 piece wok set with a variety of seasonings, oils and tools from Trader Joe’s.
A Trader Joe’s lasagna pan with everything you need to make mouthwatering lasagna
XT Aqua all weather speaker – splash proof
$100 gift certificate from Gravity Defyer Shoe Store in Pacoima
One Generation 2 smart speaker
BioLite Solar Home 620 for light, power and radio for your home power outages
Beats Studio Buds – quality ear buds for listening to your favorite podcast, music or book.
Handcrafted wooden butterfly puzzle box from Bali
A unique sculpture called “The Executive” constructed completely from recycled items. The perfect “upcycling” gift
Handcrafted mosaic tiled tray/cheese board with tools
Handcrafted set of 4 mosaic tiled coasters
Beautiful framed print of the Eiffel Tower and Paris street scene
Hand painted serving dish by artist Anna Costello Graham
Rocketbook Core smart reusable notebook
Occulus Quest 2 headset
Black pearl necklace
Artisan cheese platter by Calla Glass Designs
Copper and Stone necklace by HPSilver
Hand woven cotton stole
Dooney & Bourke pebble grain leather handbag
Beautiful butterfly motif throw
Check out the trips you can win~
IRELAND – EXPERIENCE THE BEST OF IRELAND TRIP FOR TWO PLUS A SECOND TRIP TO A WORLDWIDE DESTINATION
- Opening Bid $3,995 – Value $6,995
- Seven-Day Six-Night
- Unforgettable Once in a Lifetime Getaway to Ireland for Two
- Four Star Accommodations – Make Memories for a Lifetime Getaway Adventure.
- Bidders will have 12 months to select travel dates and an additional 12 months to travel.
- The total time to take the trip is 24 months (two years).
CATAMARAN SAILING CRUISE- ON SAN DIEGO BAY FOR UP TO 6 GUESTS
- Starting Bid $1695
- Overview: Take in views of San Diego’s top attractions from the deck of your own private yacht—yours for a few hours, anyway. This private catamaran cruise for up to six people allows you to relax and enjoy the ocean breeze, listening to commentary from your captain. Keep watch for whales, sea lions, and dolphins while enjoying provided snacks and bottled water. Private cruise for your party of up to six guests See the city sights from the water Dedicated captain provides commentary and answers questions Snacks and bottled water provided
- Sailing San Diego Bay is an awesome way to spend an afternoon in beautiful San Diego. Whether you want to go on an exciting adventure where you take the wheel, or if you just prefer to stretch out in the San Diego sunshine with a trusty skipper at the helm,
- The Charter provides a fun and exciting boat tour for the perfect sailing experience for you. There’s plenty of room to explore sailing in San Diego, and everyone gets a chance at the wheel if they feel adventurous. With over 20 years of boating and sailing on San Diego Bay and the waters surrounding the San Diego harbor, we excel at ensuring each sailing tour, boat charter, and catamaran cruise, and the sailing lesson is a memory you will cherish for a lifetime
- Duration: 2 hours
GREECE – THE MAGICAL GREEK ISLES SANTORINI TRIP FOR TWO PLUS A SECOND TRIP TO A WORLDWIDE DESTINATION
- Opening Bid $3,995 – Value $6,995
- Seven-Day Six-Night Unforgettable Once in a Lifetime Getaway to the Greek Isles – Santorini for Two. Four Star Accommodations – A Make Memories for a Lifetime Getaway Adventure.
- Bidders will have 12 months to select travel dates and an additional 12 months to travel The total time to take the trip is 24 months (two years).
- The Magical Greek Isles – Santorini Trip Includes the Following Tours:
- Santorini Sightseeing and Wine-Tasting Private Tour ~ You will visit the whitewashed villages. Next, see neoclassical buildings and former pirate hideaways. To end the tour, we will visit a local winery located at the cliffside of the caldera, where you will taste 4 different kinds of Santorinian wines, and you will get insights into the winemaking tradition on the island.
- Semi-Private Standard | Santorini Catamaran Cruise with Greek Buffet and Drinks
- Experience the coastline of Santorini from the water during this 5-hour catamaran cruise
- Choose between daytime and sunset bookings. Snorkel equipment is available for stops along the route, and you’ll dine on snacks and drinks.